- Improved productivity
- Significant weight savings
- Increased mechanical properties, higher rigidity
- Catalyst revelator included
- High thixotropy, allowing application of big thickness (up to5 cm) without sagging
- Easy application
- Multi-purpose : application behind gelcoat as anti-bubblepaste and/or as a lightweight mass for the filling of cavities behind a laminate
- Iso polyester putty, flexible, microfibers- and microspheres-reinforced
- Density: 0.6 ± 0.05
- Static viscosity: 200 000 – 280 000 cps
- Thixotrophy: ≥5
- Reactivity: 20°C-130gr mass-2% MEKP50 Gel time : 15-30 min.
Product should be kept away from direct sunshine and at temperature below 20°C. Under these conditions, the product will keep its properties 6 months from production date.
The information contained in this technical data sheet reflects our current knowledge. It aims at providing information about the application possibilities.
As we cannot control the applications’ conditions, we cannot be held as responsible beyond the providing of material in accordance with our specifications.
This product must be used at workshop temperature between 15 and 30°C.
No dilution is requested, only add the catalyst.
Catalyze: between 0.6 and 2.0 % of MEKP 50, according to the requested thickness and production cycle.
1. Application on a laminate
The laminate must be minimum in gel. Prepare and add the catalyst.
The catalyst revelator enables to check the quality of the mixing.
Apply the requested thickness, with a paste spatula or large brush.
It is better to apply the next layer of glass and resin before the gel, so as to optimize the adhesion and to avoid air entrapment.
2. Anti-bubble paste
The gel coat must be minimum tacky.
Preparing: as above.
Apply a “cord” of product in the angle with a brush, flexible spatula, a pastry bag, or equipment for high viscosity products with pressure plate.
Then level the product with a brush