- Basis ISO/VE
- Density : 1.20 ± 0.05
- Viscosity : 13000-17000 cps
- Thixotropy : 5.5
- Reactivity : 200 gr mass – 2% PMEC 50 – 20°C 9 – 15 minutes (winter version)
- Gel time : 15 – 20 minutes (summer version)
This product must be used at workshop temperature between 15 and 30°C.
No dilution is requested, only add the catalyst.
Catalyze: between 1.0 and 2.0 % of MEKP 50, according to the requested thickness and production cycle.
Homogenize the product before use.
Stop mixing before projection.
Check machine cleanness.
FSP-BC 1102 should be used on polymerized gelcoat “tacky”. Check that the product color changes after having catalyzed. Spray FSP-BC 1102 at about 70-80 cm from the support. Check regularly the sprayed thickness with a thickness gauge. The coat must be 500 to 800 microns.
Spray by doing crossed passes.
Please contact us for further information.
- Much less water penetration than with a skin coat ( thin mat with only resin )
- Catalyst revelator
- Good thixotropy, enabling to apply 600 microns in verticalwithout sagging.
- Easy to use.
- Reduces fiber marking
- Improves osmosis resistance
- Reduces porosity risks
- Reduces pre-release risks
- Eliminate risks of elephant skin
Product should be kept away from direct sunshine and at temperature below 20°C. Under these conditions, the product will keep its properties 4 months from production date.
The information contained in this technical data sheet reflects our current knowledge. It aims at providing information about the application possibilities.