- Two-part silicon rubber:flowable liquid silicone rubber and curing agent.
- 10 to 25 Shore A
- An exceptional fluidity and good operability.
- Temperature and deformation resistance as well as low shrinkage.
- High duplication times.
- Stir the base (Part A) well before use (except when depending on machine ).
- Shake the catalyst container (Part B) well before use.
- This is a 100 Part A to 2 Part B mix ratio by weight.Weigh the desire amount of base into a clean mixing container.
- Weight the proper amount of catalyst into the container. Mix the base and catalyst together by stirring with a stick until a uniform color is obtained. Scrape the container walls and bottom well to insure a thorough mix.
- Though it is often unnecessary to deair the material due to its low viscosity some may choose to do so. If so,place the container into a vacuum chamber and evacuate the entrapped air from the mixture using
a vacuum pump capable of achieving 29 inches of mercury vacuum.The mixture will rise, crest and then collapse in the contanier. Interruption(bumping) of the vacuum may be necessary to prevent overflowing the container. Keep the mixture under full vacuum for 2-3 minutes.
- Bleed air slowly into the vacuum chamber. When the chamber is at atmospheric equiplibrium,remove the cover plate and take out the container.
- Pour the deaired material slowly in a steady stream from one end of the mold box so that the material flows evenly over the pattern. This should minimize emtrapment of air bubbles under the flowing material. A”ready”mold may be poured firstly over the pattern, which will also help reduce the possibility of entrapping air on the pattern and in the cured rubber.A mold release may be applied on the pattern first to improve release.
- Allow the rubber to cure for 2-4 hours at 24C before removing the cured rubber mold from the pattern. Heat acceleration not recommended with this product.
- For best results, allow the mold to air cure an additional 24 hours before using it in production.
Twelve(12) months from date of shipment when stored at 24C in original unopened packages.
Packed in 5 kgs pails, 25kgs/drums, 200kg/drums.